Hello!
I hope that you all are having a very blessed and fulfilling day?
My name is Aisha Ibrahim and a Certified Hijama Cupping therapist.
I am also A Wife, Mum, an engineer, a visual analytics professional, poet, spiritualist, herbalist...and A STUDENT OF LIFE.
I got into the hijama cupping therapy space due to health reasons.
I first read/heard the word Hijama at the age of 12-13 and it was in an Islamic book (I can't remember the name) that I was reading then. I understood the concept, but I did NOT value its importance, until years later when my health came spiraling down.
I was diagnosed with Graves disease, an autoimmune disorder also known as hyperthyroidism; accompanied by goiter.
I used the regular medications for a couple of years but that wasn't helpful as my health just kept collapsing; until - I swear - I heard a voice within me telling me to go get hijama!
I knew I wasn't hallucinating and time was of the essence, so I immediately googled "hijama" in my city; which took me to a hijama school in the UK, https://hijamanation.com/ and there' I was able to go through their members' directory and called the first practitioner's name my fell on.
Needless to say, I booked my first ever hijama appointment and it's been a blessed journey for me, Alhamdulillah. I can't begin to tell you how important it is to have a competent and well-trained hijama therapist work on you...not that I had any experience prior, but when I compare my therapist to the horror stories out there, all I can say is Alhamdulillah!
A VERY BIG shout out to Dr. Sana Moeen ๐
I also used other healing modalities along the way, but hijama has always been a constant part of my life since then.
I decided to become a hijama cupping practitioner as I saw the positive rate of my recovery and the rate people around me were dying due to illnesses which I believe hijama could have softened their impact.
I was tired of feeling helpless, unable to assist family and loved ones in their health crisis, so I vowed to do something about it, with Allah's constant help.
Yes, I am a certified practitioner now, but the learning NEVER EVER stops! One of the areas of treatment in the practice is eliminating stagnation in a client's body, so also does this apply in my life! Stagnation leads to death if you as me!
I'll be sharing more with you along the way, but I thank you for being here and hope that you all will be a constant part of my journey as I share my musings about my hijam practice, spirituality, and things that are of interest to me ๐.
Thank you!
Comments
Post a Comment